Drawing Without Dignity
- Uncensored Pictionary style party game that pits you and your disturbed friends against each other in a race to draw and guess naughty clues
- 150 professionally printed premium playing cards, including 12 Cockblock cards and 4 Categories cards
- 670 inappropriate things to draw, more than most deplorably bad people can handle
- Includes over the line words and phrases that you and the rest of humanity will wish you never typed into your search engine
- Also includes game rules, timer, die, pretty box, drawing pad, and golf pencils no one will ever use but we included so you don’t call us cheap.
IT’S LIKE AN R-RATED PICTIONARY-STYLE GAME.
It’s a drawing game. For adults.
It’s full of slang, cuss words, and suggestive positions.
It’s a party game of your uncensored sketches.
And it’s freaking hysterical.
There’s no voting, judging, or waiting on people to play cards in this drawing game.
Instead, you draw dirty pictures, watch your friends draw dirty pictures, yell “C*CKBLOCK!” to steal points, and partake in some all-play action during the random ORGY. So. Much. Action.
Artistic skills are NOT a requirement and probably won’t help, since no one draws well in a rushed 60 seconds.
Each game clue has been deemed drawable in a literal sense, even if you might not know its meaning. Except bukakke. Or pap smear. Sometimes you just need to know things. But if you don’t, head on over to Urban Dictionary or Google and search to your heart’s content. Consider it an education. (Disclaimer: We are not responsible for your search history.)
|Dimensions||10.5 × 13 × 8 cm|